We are a digital health company, enabling doctors to provide a new kind of distributed healthcare to treat patients in remote and underserved areas. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded early-stage health tech company - having a direct impact on patient's health - and shaping the tech product from scratch. We are already operational and serving hundreds of patients every month.
Where we are:
- Selected as Top 10 healthcare startup in Germany by Handelsblatt.
- Fully operational, with largest German medical groups as customers.
- Active in 5 states in Germany and >1.000 patients treated.
- Experienced management team (second-time founder >> last company went public in 2021).
- Well funded (>24 months runway) with well-known business-angels (e.g., Katharina Jünger (Founder Teleclinic), Kai Eberhardt (Founder Oviva), Philipp Kadelbach (Founder Flightright), Ariel D. Stern (Professor Harvard Business School)).
What you will do:
- Take overall responsibility for Healthcare/Digital Health product strategy and development.
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis, competitive analysis, and user research to understand customer needs and develop innovative solutions.
- Define product roadmaps, requirements, and specifications in close collaboration with the engineering and design team.
- Ensure on-time delivery of products, monitor product quality, and continuously improve user experience.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including physicians, caregivers, and development teams to ensure successful product implementation.
Your profile and responsibilities:
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager with a focus on Healthcare or Digital Health.
- Extensive knowledge of the Healthcare industry, including knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Experience developing and implementing product roadmaps and strategies.
- Analytical skills to assess market trends, user needs, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex concepts understandably.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and product management.
- Hands-on experience with design tools (e.g. Figma) is a plus
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role in an innovative and growing company in the Healthcare/Digital Health sector.
- The opportunity to play a significant role in the design and development of products for underserved patients.
- Collaboration with a highly skilled and motivated interdisciplinary team.
- Attractive compensation package and opportunity for professional growth.
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on healthcare.
- Office in the center of Berlin
Founded in 2022, Mirantus enables physicians to deliver technology-enabled medical services in distributed teams to underserved patients. Our cloud-based solution aims to provide access to quality healthcare to 100 million underserved patients in Europe. Our dedicated team consists of professionals from various fields, including physicians, nurses, product developers, and software developers, who work together to realize our mission.