We are a digital health company, enabling doctors to provide a new kind of distributed healthcare solution to treat patients in remote and underserved areas. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded early-stage health-tech company - having a direct impact on our patient's health - and shaping our tech product from scratch. We are already operational and serving hundreds of patients every month.
What you’ll do:
- This is a greenfield project: Be part of building our frontend from scratch and discuss and support with architectural decisions in the tech team
- Take ownership of building and delivering features to our customers. We strongly believe in “You build it, you run it.” to keep our software quality standards high
- Work in close collaboration with back-end engineers
- Shape internal development processes and best practices that allow scaling the engineering team over time
- Bring up your own ideas to shape our product
We are currently refining our frontend tech stack and architecture and would like you to take part in this. You should be familiar with the tools and have a solid understanding of the main frameworks and frontend architecture.
- ReactJS or VueJS with TypeScript (NuxtJS / NextJS / createReactApp)
- SCSS / SASS / Tailwind
- Auth0 for authentication and user management
- Doppler for Secret Management
- AWS Amplify or Netlify
- CircleCI / Github Actions
- Retool for internal interfaces
Your profile and responsibilities:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Frontend Engineer, with a strong focus on web application development.
- Experience with frontend build tools, package managers, and module bundlers (e.g., Webpack, Babel, npm, Yarn).
- Experience integrating and interacting with REST APIs, including best practices (e.g. authN/authZ), GraphQL experience is a plus
- Stay up to date with the latest front-end development trends, tools, and techniques, and proactively recommend and implement improvements to enhance the overall development process and product quality.
- Contribute to the overall software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, estimation, and release planning.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to debug complex issues in front-end applications.
What we can offer:
- Attractive compensation package and opportunity for professional growth.
- Being part of a small, ambitious team, you will dive into a great variety of health-tech-related challenges and develop innovative solutions, providing a unique learning opportunity
- Office in the center of Berlin
Founded in 2022, Mirantus enables physicians to deliver technology-enabled medical services in distributed teams to underserved patients. Our cloud-based solution aims to provide access to quality healthcare to 100 million underserved patients in Europe. Our dedicated team consists of professionals from various fields, including physicians, nurses, product developers, and software developers, who work together to realize our mission.
Where we are:
- Selected as Top 10 healthcare startup in Germany by Handelsblatt.
- Fully operational, with largest German medical groups as customers.
- Active in 5 states in Germany and >1.000 patients treated.
- Experienced management team (second-time founder >> last company went public in 2021).
- Well funded (>24 months runway) with well-known business-angels (e.g., Katharina Jünger (Founder Teleclinic), Kai Eberhardt (Founder Oviva), Philipp Kadelbach (Founder Flightright), Ariel D. Stern (Professor Harvard Business School)).